[seiyuu:28337] Re: Love Live Challenge Festival

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28337] Re: Love Live Challenge Festival
date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 00:44:08 +0900
Hello, everyone!

This time, I have some spare time, but not "a lot of free time", I am
taking from my sleep time.
But I have to use some money to beat the event.

I like this new event, and I've been very busy lately to play Love Live
at all. I even skipped log in last month few times.

Jenya

On 2016/03/10 21:36, Timothy Yeh wrote:
> I’ve used a few stones, but it’s been under 10 so far. I’ve
been trying to use 1 or 2 a night and I didn’t use any the first couple of
nights. I ranked up once and I will rank up again the next time I play, so that’s

> helped.
>
> But yeah, I’ve gone to the 5th song all the time.
>
> I’m usually at least getting a B-combo, but I’m cheating with using
Perfect Support for most songs. I think I only missed combo-ing once and only a few
C combos. Always S-rank every song, even the 5th song (and even with the no combo

> attempt). :P
>
> Actually, I’m slightly worried that I see Jenya ahead of me every night,
because that means she’s got a lot free time to play. ^_^;

> --Tim
>
>> On Mar 10, 2016, at 2:39 AM, Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you at that score without using any stones so far?
>>> Those who can go to song 5 have a big advantage..
>> No way doing it without using stones.  For the last few events I can
>> keep up the pace with less than 1 stone/day, but this one is way higher
>> than that, I slacked off the first 2 days and is still chasing the 2nd
>> tier line currently...
>>
>> --
>> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string