[seiyuu:28335] Re: [LD] Hisakawa Aya no Kigurumi Dai-undokai

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28335] Re: [LD] Hisakawa Aya no Kigurumi Dai-undokai
date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 05:11:59 -0800
Even if there was enough back then that bought it, there likely isn’t enough demand
today to be worth remastering the release (assuming they have it somewhere) for a
DVD release today.

--Tim

> On Mar 10, 2016, at 5:09 AM, Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> --047d7b6d9c00964967052db184c4
>
> On Thursday, March 10, 2016, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> --089e0149d020940496052db1261c
>>
>> So I bought a seiyuu laser disc, even though I don't have an LD player.
>> Think my great-aunt still has hers, though, so I can buy or at least borrow
>> it.
>>
>> Also bought the LD of *Aya Mail 3, *but it hasn't arrived yet.
>>
>> Question: why haven't the old seiyuu videos released on LD and VHS been
>> re-released on DVD?
>>

> Because not enough people bought the original release to warrant a
> re-release?
>
>  - Joe
>
> --047d7b6d9c00964967052db184c4

Search field Search string