[seiyuu:28332] Re: Love Live Challenge Festival

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28332] Re: Love Live Challenge Festival
date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 04:36:47 -0800
I’ve used a few stones, but it’s been under 10 so far. I’ve been
trying to use 1 or 2 a night and I didn’t use any the first couple of nights.
I ranked up once and I will rank up again the next time I play, so that’s
helped.

But yeah, I’ve gone to the 5th song all the time.

I’m usually at least getting a B-combo, but I’m cheating with using
Perfect Support for most songs. I think I only missed combo-ing once and only a few
C combos. Always S-rank every song, even the 5th song (and even with the no combo

attempt). :P

Actually, I’m slightly worried that I see Jenya ahead of me every night, because
that means she’s got a lot free time to play. ^_^;

--Tim

> On Mar 10, 2016, at 2:39 AM, Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
>
> Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
>> | I’m actually on pace with the 2nd tier, more or less,
>> | which is unusual for me
>> | (I usually scramble up the list in the last 2 days. ^_^; )
>>
>> Are you at that score without using any stones so far?
>> Those who can go to song 5 have a big advantage..
>
> No way doing it without using stones.  For the last few events I can
> keep up the pace with less than 1 stone/day, but this one is way higher
> than that, I slacked off the first 2 days and is still chasing the 2nd
> tier line currently...
>
> --
> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string