[seiyuu:28328] Re: Love Live Challenge Festival

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28328] Re: Love Live Challenge Festival
date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:19:57 -0800
The “friend” assist can give you interesting bonuses if you get 3 and
they are thematically related. For example, all cheerleader outfits, or all China
dress outfits. On top of that, there is character related bonuses; for example, all

1st years, all in Printemps, etc. From what I can see, all outfits require an S rank
in score, all same year is end song with full health and all the same sub unit requires
a full combo. It’s an extra bonus on top of the friend assist. I
thought I saw a list of rewards based on who shows up and what they are wearing.

If you get a double bonus (for example, all same outfits, all in Lily White), you
get an extra medal reward. I’ve only had this happen once, and it ended up
being a gold reward. Okay, actually I had it happen twice, but it was a sub unit bonus

and then it gave me Yuuki no Reason random (5th song), so there was no way I was going
to full combo that. ^_^;

Are my teams that strong? I can get S score all the songs. S combo, OTOH…:P

I’m actually on pace with the 2nd tier, more or less, which is unusual for
me (I usually scramble up the list in the last 2 days. ^_^; )

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited