[seiyuu:28284] Re: RIP: Matsuki Miyu

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28284] Re: RIP: Matsuki Miyu
date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 23:00:18 +0900
--001a11c29d82de20380526f0362d

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> > 2015=E5=B9=B411=E6=9C=882=E6=97=A5 18:28 Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.co=
m>:
> >> =E6=9D=BE=E6=9D=A5 =E6=9C=AA=E7=A5=90 passed away a few days ago.
> >
> > !! Was just watched Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin last week.  Her characte=
> > Chimo was getting married.  I was thinking if Matsurai-san's love luck
> > would turn better because of this.......
>
> Matsurai-san's parents has announced in her blog that the name of the
> disease causing her death was "Chronic Active Epstein-Barr Virus
> infection : CAEBV", which in this point in time has no cure, causing
> Malignant Lymphoma.

Lymphoma is by definition malignant.

There are actually several dozen different types of lymphomas (also known
as Hodgkins Disease and Non-Hodgkins Disease), a good portion of which are
highly treatable with chemotherapy...but a CAEBV compromised immune system
would indeed have made things more complicated.

  - Joe

--001a11c29d82de20380526f0362d

Search field Search string

archive list