[seiyuu:28279] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28279] Re: Love Live game
date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 01:03:19 -0800
> On Dec 6, 2015, at 6:51 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> With Muse disbanding in April next year, I wonder what's
> going to happen to the game..
> Will the game end?
> Or will they continue with more new Love Live Sunshine songs??

I think KLabs is praying they can continue with Sunshine and keep their meal ticket
going. They were going to be out of business before SIF.

> Also the game got an update last week, and they put in
> two major improvements.
>
> - On rank up, you don't lose the extra LP.
>  Now I don't have to calculate the date and time when
>  I'll rank up.  This makes using the stones much easier
>  during events.

I’m wondering if this means the scores will go up. ^_^;

(more people using stones instead of waiting for the right moment and more LP directed
at the game instead of just being lost)

> - You can start a new game even if your member list is full.
>  Since I'm always near the full mark, this will save a lot
>  of time as I won't have to keep doing practices after every game.

I’m wondering if this means the scores will go up, especially near the end
of events. ^_^;

(people not wasting time in the last day constantly needing to clear their rosters
when they fill it up)

> I switched to a iphone 6S yesterday.
> The bigger screen is nice, but my short fingers will need to
> get used to this.

I’ve never really tried to thumb play on my 6S plus, that would be…interesting.
I have relatively short fingers, too. :P

> I got a 8 inch tablet (AUS Zenpad S8.0) last week.
> The game responds better on this.
> But this is too big to hold and play on the train while standing.

We in Los Angeles generally don’t have to think about this problem. :P …
;_;

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list