[seiyuu:28268] Re: Sawako event week again

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28268] Re: Sawako event week again
date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:57:24 -0800
> On Nov 26, 2015, at 12:53 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> I'll be heading for the Anime Pia Channel public broadcast soon.
> They say you can bring your PCs, so maybe they expect us to
> watch the niconico broadcast while watching the event..

Probably so you can comment as well? Couldn’t either case just be done with
your phone or tablet? :P

> The first half of Anime Pia Channel is free, but the second half
> costs money (a subscription in addition to the premium account).
>
> The free one is at
>
>  http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv241728723

Shoot, Haruna Luna there, too? I’ve got to go to bed now, we have an early
Thanksgiving…lunch, I guess. If it was a normal year for my family, it would
be dinner and I’d stay up to watch. :P

(actually not, I’d probably have to wake up early to play American football
with my friends; long standing tradition we’ve had)

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited