[seiyuu:28265] Re: Sawako event week again (was Re: Re: TGS 2015)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28265] Re: Sawako event week again (was Re: Re: TGS 2015)
date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 02:48:40 -0800
It’s been a while since I’ve seen a normal broadcast. :P

IIRC, the video stream quality gets downgraded if the site gets too busy; premium
users aren’t subject to that downgrade.

I forget what full browser/full screen options there are for the normal user; premium
users can definitely scale the video up to the size of the browser or full screen
(though I think you can’t comment while in full screen mode)

And of course, if the live broadcast hits the user limit, you don’t get kicked off.
You can kick non premium users off instead. :P Which is why I went premium in the
first place. :P

> On Nov 24, 2015, at 9:30 PM, ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a premium account.
> I think video quality is better too, but Nico's quality isn't that high
> even for the premiums.
> Also, it lets you to upload bigger files and watch time shifts you
> didn't reserve beforehand.
> 500yen/month isn't that expensive, but not cheap either... ;_;
>
> On 2015/11/25 14:27, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>>
>> Oh, is anyone a premium member of niconico?
>> Sawako has a few niconico broadcasts, so I watch
>> them if I can, but I'm just a normal member.
>> So when it gets busy I get kicked off..
>>
>> Do the premium members get better quality video?
>> Or do they just get better connectivity for the same video?
>>
>> --
>> Hitoshi Doi
>>                          " this space for rent "
>> http://www.usagi.org/doi/                                    doi@usagi.org