[seiyuu:28251] Re: Nico event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28251] Re: Nico event
date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 19:07:36 -0800
> On Nov 9, 2015, at 5:16 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> The current event is going at a pretty low pace,
> which is good.. but the event song is extremely hard!
>
> The hard song is doable.  I won't die, but I won't get any combo.
> The ex song, I played twice on my android tablet, and died twice.
> I don't wanna try this on my iPhone.

I got mad when I tried to play hard last night and didn’t full combo a few
times. I can do it, just need to be more awake.

I haven’t tried EX yet, but might have to make a specific perfect support team
to help out. 4x EX might make me cry and run out of tokens, though. :P

> For this event, I can just play the 4x hard, but I hope
> this song doesn't show up on future medley festivals
> or score match events..
>
> Oh, this event is Nico and ends on a Sunday, so there might be
> a mad rush at the end.

I hope not! I like this mild pace so far. :P

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs