[seiyuu:28233] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28233] Re: current Love Live event
date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:59:16 -0700
> On Oct 29, 2015, at 8:26 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
> |
> | It seems the crazy pace is not slowing down...  I had to rush in the
> | end during the last 2 events so I tried to play more every day this
> | time but still have trouble keeping up.
>
> It seems the cutoff is headed for 90k.
> I bet it won't reach 100k, but if I'm going to get to 90k,
> I can use 5 more stones to reach 100k, and get the ticket..
> But I would rather have stones than the ticket,
> so I'll probably just play to clear the cutoff.

It’s the same value in terms of drawing rares, so might as well keep the stones.
:P

> Comparing this event to the last Kotori (only 10 days),
> and the previous Umi (11 days).
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=52,55,58

It’s effectively tracking the Kotori event, except with an extra day, so +7000
is a good estimate (an extra normal day). Shoot, I have some work ahead of me. ^_^;

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited