[seiyuu:28232] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28232] Re: current Love Live event
date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:57:43 -0700
> On Oct 29, 2015, at 11:41 AM, Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org> wrote:
>

> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:26:10AM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> I can use 5 more stones to reach 100k, and get the ticket..
>> But I would rather have stones than the ticket,
>
> So the point of a ticket is to get an honor scouting which is to get a
> rare girl who is used to increased your score during play.  So this is
> sort of like a RPG when the girls are your items.  There doesn't appear
> to be that many girls, wouldn't you max out pretty quickly ....  How do
> they get men to keep making those micro payments? Are these one use girls?

There are multiple cards of each girl. On top of that, you have to get 2 of the same
card to power up the card (“idolize”). And which card you get is random.

On top of that, there Super Rare and Ultra Rare cards (chances to get them very low).
People have been known to spend a small fortune to get these cards when the percentages
are higher for a particular card (typically when they are introduced).

I think you’d have to be independently wealthy to have them all. Or maybe just of
all the ones of your favorite character. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited