[seiyuu:28231] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org>
subject [seiyuu:28231] Re: current Love Live event
date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:41:36 -0700
On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:26:10AM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> I can use 5 more stones to reach 100k, and get the ticket..
> But I would rather have stones than the ticket,

So the point of a ticket is to get an honor scouting which is to get a
rare girl who is used to increased your score during play.  So this is
sort of like a RPG when the girls are your items.  There doesn't appear
to be that many girls, wouldn't you max out pretty quickly ....  How do
they get men to keep making those micro payments? Are these one use girls?

--
    the value of a world model is not how accurately it captures reality
    but how often it leads us to take appropriate action

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs