[seiyuu:28225] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Robert DeLoura <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28225] Re: current Love Live event
date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 07:53:39 -0700
I play 40k per match, at 3x Hard, and make enough between Medley Festivals to pay
for that, if I don't Tier the MedFes.  Probably the same bonuses as Hitoshi... Pay
for extra XP and extra event points.

Just got my Eli this morning.  Tiering costs so many loveca on JP that I think I would
rather scout when it isn't a favorite character, though.  The idolized Eli looks good,
though, so I am not sure.  Have almost 200 loveca right now, as have a lot of
random stuff that needs leveling, so haven't wanted to add to that.  Only three stars
away from next blue ticket recruit, though.

--Robert

On Oct 26, 2015 7:33 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
> |
> | I ran out of gold/G... I was spending 190,000 per 3 songs and didn't
> | pay attention to how much I have and ran out. Thought I'm earning
> | enough during non-Medley Festival times but apparaently not. Guess I'll
> | have to do without assistance on this event.
>
> Do you feel like the 100k gold for the higher percentage
> of good presents is working?
>
> If you play a 3medley ex, you're going to get one silver anyway.
> My silver percentage is over 40%, so with at least two presents
> per medley one will probably be silver.
> For gold, right now I'm getting a gold around 3%.
>
> I usually spend 40k gold per medley.
> So I have LOTS of money left over.. 22M.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>  " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/doi/