[seiyuu:28211] Re: current love live event, Cinderella Girls

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org>
subject [seiyuu:28211] Re: current love live event, Cinderella Girls
date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 22:03:52 -0700
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:25:51AM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:

> | > I admit to knowing almost nothing about LL, but I always enjoy a good
> | > plot. What are your axis?  Where do you get your data? What is this
> | > suppose to be telling me?
>
> Thanks to Tim for answering almost everything.
> I should add some information for those who just
> happen to land on one of my plots.. (^_^;

Thank you both Tim and Doi.

> Right now I only enter the scores every 8 hours or so,
> but near the end I'll try to enter the scores every hour.
> By looking at how close the blue line comes to the green line,
> you can see how hard you have to try in the final few hours.

You do it by hand?

> I don't know if the increase in score was due to the three day
> weekend, or because of Maki (probably the most popular girl now).
> Since the songs are pretty difficult this time, I'm using more
> stones than usual.. (;_;)

Stones mean you are burning actual cash?

--
    the value of a world model is not how accurately it captures reality
    but how often it leads us to take appropriate action

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs