[seiyuu:28209] Re: current love live event, Cinderella Girls

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28209] Re: current love live event, Cinderella Girls
date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:10:23 -0700
> On Oct 13, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 01:51:37AM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> Since the current Love Live event is Maki,
>> I'm only going for it on my main (iphone) game.
>>
>> The first half score match songs were pretty easy
>> and the cutoff score wasn't going up as I was expecting.
>> But with the second half songs, they added the hard songs
>> so I can't play EX any more.  Also it seems the pace is
>> picking up, as expected for a Maki event.
>> I think the cutoff will go over 70K..
>>
>>  http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=45,51,57
>
> I admit to knowing almost nothing about LL, but I always enjoy a good
> plot. What are your axis?  Where do you get your data? What is this
> suppose to be telling me?

He’s plotting score (Y) vs hours (X). His data is real world data from the Japanese
Love Live events; it’s the bottom score for the 2nd tier of prizes (you get a second
event card that you can use to power up the event card you get from getting a
certain amount of event points).

And this event is taking off a little. I need to grind a bit today and tomorrow; it
could hit 71k, so I’d better prepare myself to be in position (currently at 37k).
^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited