[seiyuu:28208] Re: current love live event, Cinderella Girls

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org>
subject [seiyuu:28208] Re: current love live event, Cinderella Girls
date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:49:51 -0700
On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 01:51:37AM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Since the current Love Live event is Maki,
> I'm only going for it on my main (iphone) game.
>
> The first half score match songs were pretty easy
> and the cutoff score wasn't going up as I was expecting.
> But with the second half songs, they added the hard songs
> so I can't play EX any more.  Also it seems the pace is
> picking up, as expected for a Maki event.
> I think the cutoff will go over 70K..
>
>   http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=45,51,57

I admit to knowing almost nothing about LL, but I always enjoy a good
plot. What are your axis?  Where do you get your data? What is this
suppose to be telling me?

--
    the value of a world model is not how accurately it captures reality
    but how often it leads us to take appropriate action

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs