[seiyuu:28190] Re: MLer Currently Living in Japan [ was Re: TGS 2015]

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from David Van Cleef <dvc@aeug.org>
subject [seiyuu:28190] Re: MLer Currently Living in Japan [ was Re: TGS 2015]
date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:06:52 +0900
On 9/23/15 3:27 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> On Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
>>> Speaking of Hekiru, I wonder if our fellow Seiyuu MLer Ive is still in
>>> Japan or not.
>>
>> Her LinkedIn profile leads me to believe otherwise.
>
> So, beside Hitoshi, Joe, Peter Evans, Jenya and Sebastien, is there
> any Usagi MLer still lives in Japan ?  CB & Zahara ? DVC ? Michael
> Lyon ?

I am still around (18 years now, ouch), but life (remarried and
expecting first baby in March) is rearing its ugly head, limiting my
activities.

CB is still around too.

Search field Search string

archive list