[seiyuu:28173] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:28173] Re: Love Live event
date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:34:14 +0800
Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> But now I lost two days on my iPhone 4S game.
> So I guess I'll have to pass this event for that.
> I still have my iPhone 5S and android.

You did write down your password so you can move it to another device
right?  If you are desperate enough you can play 2 games on your 5S,
but writing down the single-use password every time would be a hassle.

Moving between different devices using iOS Game Center is also very
quick, just a few clicks without needing to remember password.  Too bad
you can only remember 1 game ID per Game Center account.

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string

archive list