[seiyuu:28170] Re: current love live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28170] Re: current love live event
date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 03:43:34 -0700
Yeah, this weekend killed me; it was our release weekend for the Love Live movie.

Managed to get all 9 shikishi, but not all 9 SR codes for the EN game (missing Maki).

But all that time spent in the theater watching the movie was time not spent playing
the game. Around an hour to go or so, I started running the numbers in my head and
concluded I couldn't possibly get to the end (which was just under 83k; I would
have needed about another 30 min). Much sadness ;_; . Kotori events are serious business.
:P

On Sep 14, 2015, at 9:42 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Only 1.5 hours left!
> The pace really picked up last night, but it slowed a little
> this morning.  The score will probably be very close to
> the Eli medley festival in March (83020).
> That ended on a Sunday, today is a weekday, so the final
> spurt might not be as much.
>
> graph of event 43 and this event (55)
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=43,55
>
> --