[seiyuu:28167] Re: Love Live Luck

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28167] Re: Love Live Luck
date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 02:16:29 -0700
Okay, looks like they *did* change that for the movie here. I bet it’s a rights
issue or concern, but one opinion (my friend) says he liked it better, since the was
less jarring given all the other English in the movie was done by native level
actresses.

> On Sep 13, 2015, at 2:04 AM, Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Damn it, Rippi and Kussun were here in LA, likely at the premiere on Friday. But
they kept a very low key if that was the case. But still, my radar failed heavily,
didn’t even know they were here until they started tweeting and instagramming today.

> Well, there was a rumor that we couldn’t verify (someone claimed to have met them
earlier in the week), but we could verify now.

> Hey, did Takayama Minami actually sing the song over there? She’s just humming
stuff in the showing(s) they had here. I noticed the OST has her actually singing
the song (a very famous song, maybe some rights issues).

>>> True.  But who is she?  Is she a ghost?
>>
>> IMHO, the NYC one is real, but the Akiba one is imaginary.
>>
>> --
>> 'CuSO4' Yung
>>

> --Tim

--Tim