[seiyuu:28163] Re: Who are those [GF (Kari)] ?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:28163] Re: Who are those [GF (Kari)] ?
date Sun, 6 Sep 2015 00:51:51 +0800
> "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> | http://i.imgur.com/detdafO.jpg
> I couldn't recognize the seiyuu, but I tried to match the
> character from the drawing.
> I used the school roster below.
>   http://girlfriend-kari.jp/schoolroster/

Since I do not know the characters, even if I know such a roster
exists, I cannot match the characters with the names.  (^_^)

I just bumped into this jpg by chance.

> | 3rd row : .........Nanri Yuuka???, ..........Shitaya Noriko???......
> I think you are correct.

Good. I do not know why, but I seems not to be able to recognize Nanri
Yuuka since I first heard her name many many years ago.

> | 5th row : .....???,...........
> Saitou Momoko (Masaoka Mai)
> | 6th row : .......???,.......
> Murata Tomosa (Nitta Moeka)

Heard of both, but not able to identify them.

> Without any help, I could recognize only 25.

You need to read more seiyuu magazine.   (^_^)

-----

Unrelated :

During the rehearsal of the AnimMelo Summer Live event held on last
weekend, when Kanda Sayaka (Matsuda Seiko's daughter, been a seiyuu a
couple of times, sang a couple of anime songs, won the Best Actress in
the 2015 Annual Seiyuu Award) walk past Mu's (Greek character Mu; Love
Live!), she suddenly ran forward and Mimori Suzuko hugged her tightly
with the rest of the Mu's astonishingly looking on.

Later they revealed that they were junior high school classmates and
close friends.  They have not seen each other for a long time.  Of
course, back then Mimori Suzuko was Kurokawa Suzuko.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list