[seiyuu:28157] Re: Love Live Luck

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28157] Re: Love Live Luck
date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:15:32 -0700
> On Aug 20, 2015, at 10:15 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

>> ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> | I am going to voice a monster Ga-gorugon in new Ultraman X series (7th
>> | episode), it will be aired on 25th of August at 6PM on Tokyo TV, please
>> | watch it, if you have time!
>>
>> I didn't know the Ultraman monsters talked.
>
> Have you watched the Love Live movie ?  You get a film stripe ?
>
> Am amazed to find the movie is being shown here in HK (3 screens).
> Watched it with Stephen yesterday.

We’ve got 5 showings in LA (after starting with 3). They keep selling out and more
tickets show up. SF has 6 showings after starting with just 1 (but their theater is
smaller).

We don’t get film strips…maybe a random shikishi. ^_^;

(I’m currently booked to go to all five showings in LA. ^_^: . Day 2 is Kotori’s
birthday, so someone is planning a shrine or something. :P )

> Takayama Minami's English song is not that good.  But her character
> voice is very recognizable.

That English song is the reason why we (my friend’s company) cannot import the movie
OST to sell. Lantis doesn’t want trouble, I guess. :P

> Do Japan have portrait right laws ?  If positive, I do not see how
> they have posters made for them only 1 day after they return from NY.
> (^_^)

They’re “school idols”. Goods are being made of them some how and being sold
without any of them knowing. See the first season of the anime.

(Sounds illegal…or like US college sports. Participants are “amateurs”, but
the organizations can profit off of them).

> Also, after the 2008 "Akihabara phantom killer affair" (strange
> official name), it would be next to impossible to blockage off a
> section of Chuuoudoori for their event. Mansei police station would
> not tolerate this.
>
> Oh, Niko's apartment building, Shouheibashi Biru, would be demolished
> by end of 2015 because of its deteriorating structure failing the
> earthquake toleration test.

They are poor, so have to live in the cheap housing. :P

(nothing cheaper than a condemned building!)

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited