[seiyuu:28155] Re: Love Live Luck

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:28155] Re: Love Live Luck
date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:15:43 +0800
> ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
> | I am going to voice a monster Ga-gorugon in new Ultraman X series (7th
> | episode), it will be aired on 25th of August at 6PM on Tokyo TV, please
> | watch it, if you have time!
>
> I didn't know the Ultraman monsters talked.

"Voice" does not mean talk.  Just like the non-talking animal voice in anime.

Anyway, some monsters may have a humanoid interface, or controlling a
human, so that they can talk.

--

Have you watched the Love Live movie ?  You get a film stripe ?

Am amazed to find the movie is being shown here in HK (3 screens).
Watched it with Stephen yesterday.

Takayama Minami's English song is not that good.  But her character
voice is very recognizable.

Do Japan have portrait right laws ?  If positive, I do not see how
they have posters made for them only 1 day after they return from NY.
(^_^)

Also, after the 2008 "Akihabara phantom killer affair" (strange
official name), it would be next to impossible to blockage off a
section of Chuuoudoori for their event. Mansei police station would
not tolerate this.

Oh, Niko's apartment building, Shouheibashi Biru, would be demolished
by end of 2015 because of its deteriorating structure failing the
earthquake toleration test.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string