[seiyuu:28154] Re: Love Live Luck

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28154] Re: Love Live Luck
date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 04:10:29 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_8364052_390643441.1440130229642

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:41 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
 =20

>| > I wonder if the score match games count toward the daily tasks.
>|=20
>| Yes, they do.
>
> This is good.=C2=A0 But I still need to play one easy or normal
> every day so I can get the full combo.

As long as I get the first five songs in early enough in the day, I can jus=
t go ahead and keep playing Score Match on Hard for the rest of the day as =
my LP refills and should pick up a full combo at some point for the heart.=
=C2=A0 The last two days it's been Kodoku Na Heaven.=C2=A0 ^_^;;=C2=A0=C2=
=A0 I played that on Hard a lot and got pretty consistent at it during the =
Token event, it's fun to get a combo on it in Score Match.

>| > I still can't do the new Umi EX on the iphone.
>|=20
>| Not sure which song that is.
> Watashitachi ha Mirai no Hana

Ah, that one.=C2=A0 Right.=C2=A0 I've tried it a couple of times now (table=
t) and still haven't gotten better than an A score with no combo.=C2=A0 I'm=
 getting closer to comboing Paradise Live (EN), but am still having some tr=
ouble with it... much easier than Watashitachi, though.
I hadn't heard the Nightengale song before... finally got it in Score Match=
.=C2=A0 It's kind of a sleepy song, though I guess love-type songs tend to =
be that way.
--Robert

------=_Part_8364052_390643441.1440130229642

Search field Search string