[seiyuu:28150] Re: Love Live Luck

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28150] Re: Love Live Luck
date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:17:01 +0900
Hello, School-festers ^_^
This ML is more about sukufesu than about seiyuu's lately, but I
personally don't mind ^_^

On 2015/08/20 13:56, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> I wonder if the score match games count toward the daily tasks.
> If they don't it will be hard to get the stones.
> But you can just play 6 easy (30 LP) to get one stone,
> and the stone should be more than 30 LP.
> But that's around 15 minutes, and that hurts more than the LPs..
That. I don't want to play easy for 15 minutes ;_; Boring...
> I still need to rearrange my teams for the score match.
> I finished all of the individual and group team tasks,
> so I don't need them any more.
> But I wonder if they will do more of those in the future.
I finished them all in first day or two... and I doubt there will be more.
> | Tried Nicopuri EX yesterday for the first time, and passed it with
> | 3 health left, using my standard Smile scoring team.  Stunned at
> | actually passing, I played a second time and failed it miserably.
>
> I still can't do the new Umi EX on the iphone.
It took me 20 plays to get full combo, pretty tricky song, but that is
actually a good thing, because all new EX were too easy lately.
Congratulations on Nicopuri! You should consider to get
sukufesu-friendly gadget (;__;)
> | | My first real UR appeared, which Hitoshi already knows about because
> | | I immediately messaged him in-game.
>
> Robert got the Nico playing the ufo catcher,
> and I just got the Honoka watching her.
> VERY cute card!
>
> So in my three games I have the following "real" URs.
>
> iphone1 (rank 240) 0
> android (rank 223) 4
> iphone2 (rank 160) 3
I've got 2 new URs in 10 days last week (Eli & Umi), one for single
scout, and 1 for Nozomi's event ticket (!)
I even bought 50 stones (and got 1SR as always), but I don't use real
money on Sukufesu that much lately, but still getting URs, for now I
have 4 events/book URs and 7 real.

As for Rin-chan event, I don't know if I'll be playing much, busy this
week... I don't go for the 2nd card lately, just playing new songs ^_^

Oh, and since I wrote here^_^
I am going to voice a monster Ga-gorugon in new Ultraman X series (7th
episode), it will be aired on 25th of August at 6PM on Tokyo TV, please
watch it, if you have time!

Bye bye!

Jenya

Search field Search string