[seiyuu:28143] Re: Hata Sawako (was Re: Re: Mariko Nakatsu)

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28143] Re: Hata Sawako (was Re: Re: Mariko Nakatsu)
date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 05:20:08 +0900
--047d7ba97436ec01cc051d22f18a

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> I wrote [over two years ago in March 2013]:
> |
> | Recently, one member of SKE48 (sister group of AKB48) said
> | that she was going to quit SKE and try to become a seiyuu.
> | Hata Sawako will quit SKE at the end of this month.
> | She's currently one of the AKB/SKE girls doing a voice in
> | the AKB0048 anime.
> | She's also one of the cutest ones in AKB/SKE, and she's my
> | favorite among the AKB/SKE girls, so maybe she might become
> | my favorite seiyuu in the future. (^^;
>
> The future has arrived!
>
> I went to my first "real" seiyuu event in a few years on Sunday,
> saw Sawako for the first time in person, and she quickly
> became my current number 1 seiyuu. (^_^;

Congratulations to Hata Sawako on this Donald Trump-like rise in the polls!

This is...your tenth number one seiyuu?

  - Joe (if I had a number one, would probably be Mizuki Nana)

--047d7ba97436ec01cc051d22f18a

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited