[seiyuu:28111] Re: current love live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28111] Re: current love live event
date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 03:55:15 -0700
Since I doubt we’re getting any promo cards here in the US for the movie (I should
be glad we get to see it in Sept, I suppose. It’s some progress), if anyone wants
to give me codes, I’ll gladly put them to good use. :P

And…sheesh, that was a grind for me to get the 2nd cards in the JP and EN events.
That’ll teach me to work at conventions. Sucks up all my free time! :P This might
have been the first medley event where I never got any scouting tickets as prizes.

I think I ended up with 4 golds, but none were tickets. Forgot how many silvers, but
also, no tickets.

> On Jun 14, 2015, at 8:44 AM, ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, everyone!
>
> On 2015/06/15 0:22, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> One day left in the current event.
>> It looks like the cutoff will be close to 80k.
>> Maybe just below since tomorrow is a weekday..
>> But I plan to be close to 81k for both my games.
> I am too lazy and busy to get 2nd card, but I like medley event, so I
> play at free time.
>>
>> "'CuSO4' Yung"
>>
>> | Just found one :
>> | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TohbnSMYrn8
> Uh, thank you!
> Too bad I can't write about it in my twitter :)
>> There were clips of Jenya walking around in Akiba, playing
>> the ufo catcher at Sega, trying to get Kotori tumbler.
> I wish I got it ^_^; Well, it was only for a picture, too bad :)
>> Jenya's current center, Umi SR(?) card is extremely cute!
> Actually, I have another serial code for this Umi, I can give it to you,
> if you want it.
> I went to see Love Live movie yesterday (and live viewing event too),
> and they give out codes for everyone, so you'll get yours once you go to
> see it.
> As for movie, I didn't like it that much, may be I expected too much of
> it... ;_;
> Last 2 songs were nice though...
>
> If you want a code, i'll send it to you! ^^
>
> Jenya

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list