[seiyuu:28110] Re: current love live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28110] Re: current love live event
date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 00:44:24 +0900
Hello, everyone!

On 2015/06/15 0:22, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> One day left in the current event.
> It looks like the cutoff will be close to 80k.
> Maybe just below since tomorrow is a weekday..
> But I plan to be close to 81k for both my games.
I am too lazy and busy to get 2nd card, but I like medley event, so I
play at free time.

> "'CuSO4' Yung"
>
> | Just found one :
> | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TohbnSMYrn8
Uh, thank you!
Too bad I can't write about it in my twitter :)
> There were clips of Jenya walking around in Akiba, playing
> the ufo catcher at Sega, trying to get Kotori tumbler.
I wish I got it ^_^; Well, it was only for a picture, too bad :)
> Jenya's current center, Umi SR(?) card is extremely cute!
Actually, I have another serial code for this Umi, I can give it to you,
if you want it.
I went to see Love Live movie yesterday (and live viewing event too),
and they give out codes for everyone, so you'll get yours once you go to
see it.
As for movie, I didn't like it that much, may be I expected too much of
it... ;_;
Last 2 songs were nice though...

If you want a code, i'll send it to you! ^^

Jenya

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited