[seiyuu:28082] Re: General SIF update

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28082] Re: General SIF update
date Wed, 06 May 2015 22:15:08 -0700
> On May 6, 2015, at 9:32 PM, Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> How do the rest of you spend your loveca?  Do you save them to spend on tiering
in events (getting the extra copies of the SR), or do you use them for 10+1 recruiting?
I've been assuming that 10+1 is the way to go, but maybe tiering makes just as
> much sense.

I make sure I have enough to T2 an event, which usually means 15-20 stones or so in
reserve. Because guaranteed idolized SR is better for your team in the long run than
random attempts at drawing.

However, doing 10+1 draws can net you new Rs to idolize, which does reduce the cost
of doing the pull. Plus you get 1 blue voucher and there’s always that remote chance
for a real UR. But I only draw when I know I have enough get that second SR from
the event.

> Have about 85 loveca on JP right now, am figuring on a 10+1, but can never quite
decide when to pull the trigger.  Looks like the May 8th special includes the old
maid outfits.  Hmmm.  ^_^;;

You could do a draw and still have enough for getting that 2nd SR from the event.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited