[seiyuu:28077] Re: General SIF update

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28077] Re: General SIF update
date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:18:02 -0700
> On Apr 29, 2015, at 11:05 PM, Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:

> At 20.3k now.
>

> 18113 was required with 3.5 hrs remaining.
>
> That went up almost 400 to 18510 with 2.5 hrs remaining.
>
> Still have an 1800 point lead on that.  If it keeps gaining 400/hr, I'm in the clear.
Might spend another loveca or two just to be safe, though.

The last 2.5 hours always score higher. For example, the event I’m comparing this
one with, the last 3 updates were 526, 819, 658. That’s a 2k change. Could be uncomfortable
if you stand pat. :P Another loveca stone would ensure your T2 status
(with the corresponding playing of the event song and clearing out the rest of your
tokens).

If things go at the current rate, it’ll probably be lower than that, but I would
use that as a safety baseline. That particular event was 4000 more points or so above
this one, so the rate should probably be a little lower.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited