[seiyuu:28074] Re: General SIF update

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28074] Re: General SIF update
date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:48:51 -0700
> On Apr 29, 2015, at 9:43 PM, Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2015, at 9:09 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
>> The JP event is really picking up at the end.
>> It might come close to 80K!
>

> For T2?  People on one of the forums I check have been saying something about 100k
for T1.

Seeing as T1 is already over 108k, they’re probably a little behind. :P

> On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:17 PM, Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:>
>
>> EN side, I might have to burn a stone, but if it doesn’t cross 21k, I might not
need to do it. Depends on how well I
>> play the event song (still haven’t S combo’ed 4x hard or random EX), I guess.
:P

> I'm at around 18.5k but have some more Rice to feed Hanayo.  Am aiming for 20k first,
then will look and see where things stand.  Since this is my first T2, I'm a little
wary of screwing something up horribly.

Aiming for 20k is okay, but it might climb above that. It’s still slow goings so
far, though.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list