[seiyuu:28072] Re: General SIF update

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28072] Re: General SIF update
date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:16:21 -0700
> On Apr 29, 2015, at 9:09 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
> |
> | I decided to go for it!
> | The heck with another 10+1 recruit.
>
> Since you'll get two of the same SR, it might be even more
> valuable than getting one SR in the gacha..
> But the event SRs are a little weaker than the normal gacha SRs.
>
> The JP event is really picking up at the end.
> It might come close to 80K!

This event has been good to me. 5 tickets as prizes and about 5 or 6 golds!

I did manage to get an SR out of the ticket draw (4 Rs and 1 SR), and it was one I
could idolize. ^_^

> Right now I have enough LP to reach 79999 at around 14:45
> in my android game.. (;_;)
> I'll have to use one more stone to get the 3 stones at 80K.

Currently in stone burning mode. I probably have about 5 or 6 stones I need to burn
to get to 80k.

EN side, I might have to burn a stone, but if it doesn’t cross 21k, I might
not need to do it. Depends on how well I play the event song (still haven’t
S combo’ed 4x hard or random EX), I guess. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited