[seiyuu:28069] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28069] Re: General SIF update
date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:10:57 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_688732_963012213.1430323857538

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 4:44 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

>| Wonder who the secret one is, though. The outline looks like a normal
>| human figure, so it's not an alpaca. Probably a member of A-Rise
> Minalinsky
>=C2=A0 http://www.usagi.org/TMP/HDfigures-kotori1.jpg

Couldn't remember who Minalinsky was without Googling it.=C2=A0 In case I'm=
 not the only confused person, it's the 'maid name' Kotori went by at the m=
aid cafe she worked at, so it's a Maid Kotori figure.=C2=A0 The one on the =
far left in the front of the picture Hitoshi linked.

Still can't decide if I should chase T2 tonight.=C2=A0 I had 50 loveca save=
d up for a 10+1, but how many loveca is it worth to place in T2?=C2=A0 Hm.=
=C2=A0 I could easily see it cost me 20 loveca due to my low level, but tha=
t would also level me a bit... and the idolized Hanayo is really cute.=C2=
=A0 But I wouldn't be willing to idolize it for a while, as my weak Pure te=
am could use two of the unidolized versions.

--Robert

------=_Part_688732_963012213.1430323857538

Search field Search string

archive list