[seiyuu:28067] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28067] Re: General SIF update
date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:26:09 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_7454819_2111753626.1430241969188

I didn't know about the scorebot on Twitter.=C2=A0 Thanks!=C2=A0 (Looked at=
 the spreadsheets too.)
=20

     On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:09 AM, Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrot=
e:
  =20

=20
> On Apr 28, 2015, at 9:51 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Is there any site where someone is keeping track of the
> US event cutoff scores?

I=E2=80=99m keeping track of both events on my Google docs. I guess the guy=
 that is running the US score bot and his own Google docs page retired, but=
 he=E2=80=99s still running the bot and the page updates. He used to do mor=
e with his Google Docs.

My Google docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JcRalSRVG3vWvmGmFRi=
kXdObbNcUbEvqtp664B1lJ6o/
EN LLSIF scorebot: https://twitter.com/sifen_trackbot
his Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a2ihrwVgyZnjy3OjqK=
YsFyJLxECXBO5WrPkEK1WEivw/

> In the Japanese events, the score at T-40 (40 hours before the end)
> is a pretty good indicator where the score will end up.
> The plots and data for the recent 10 day normal events in Japan.

I have yet to do any advanced analytics on the data. Really haven=E2=80=99t=
 had enough time. I just use to it ballpark the rates and how far off I am =
(and set my own goals).

--Tim

------=_Part_7454819_2111753626.1430241969188

Search field Search string