[seiyuu:28066] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28066] Re: General SIF update
date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:18:36 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_7454036_1163836357.1430241516434

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:51 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
 =20

> For physical Love Live "goods" like figures and such at
> the used store in Akiba and Nakano, Umi and Honoka are
> the least popular by far..=C2=A0 Most of their goods are below
> list price.=C2=A0 Kotori, Niko, Maki are the most expensive.

On that note, I bought another of those random tiny nendroids a few days ag=
o, and got Honoka this time.=C2=A0 (Yay!)=C2=A0 Noticed they also had a few=
 complete boxes of them, with one of each of the nine characters plus a 'se=
cret' character.=C2=A0 If I decide to buy any more of these, I'll just get =
the box instead of going random.=C2=A0 Although now that I look at a web si=
te about nendroids, apparently the box doesn't actually contain one of each=
, and is just ten randoms.=C2=A0 So I guess that's not such a good idea.=C2=
=A0 Wonder who the secret one is, though.=C2=A0 The outline looks like a no=
rmal human figure, so it's not an alpaca.=C2=A0 Probably a member of A-Rise=
.

>| Tomorrow morning will probably give me the best idea what to expect,
>| though, when there are less than 24 hours remaining.> Is there any site =
where someone is keeping track of the
> US event cutoff scores?

There used to be one linked on Reddit, but they stopped updating it after t=
he previous event.=C2=A0 It looks like the Kotori token event (two events a=
go) went up from 15.6k to 23.6k over the last 48 hours of the event, so the=
 last two days increased it by close to 50%.=C2=A0 If that turns out to be =
true for the Hanayo event, I should expect it to end up somewhere around 20=
k.=C2=A0 That would be too high to be realistic for me, as would likely nee=
d to spend 20 or 25 loveca to have a shot at that score... I have them, but=
 might be better to just save it for a 10+1, since I have enough to do that=
 right after the event ends.=C2=A0 It's hard to say how much getting a spec=
ific (event) SR is worth compared to being able to pull a 10+1 during SR ti=
me.

> In the Japanese events, the score at T-40 (40 hours before the end)
> is a pretty good indicator where the score will end up.
> The plots and data for the recent 10 day normal events in Japan.
>
>=C2=A0 http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=3D12,22,26,32,36,41

Looks like a little over 50% based on 40 hours before the event ends, fairl=
y similar to the US server.

--Robert

------=_Part_7454036_1163836357.1430241516434

Search field Search string