[seiyuu:28058] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28058] Re: General SIF update
date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:48:34 +0000 (UTC)
On Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:42 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

"Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The older EX cycle around.  They made each cycle longer so
> it might take a while, but they did increase the number of
> EX that you can play at the same time.

So I will eventually get a shot at them outside of getting them randomly assigned
in an Event, which is a bad time to learn an EX song.  ^_^;;

>| it was fun to be able to walk in and see it and say, "Ooh, mine!".  :)
> Maybe you need to plan another trip to Japan.

Yes, maybe I do.  It has been close to ten years, hasn't it?  I miss doing anime/game
karaoke.  ^_^

Pam (my 'significant other') has some relatives in Japan, and she hasn't been over
there in a long time either.  When I told her about going to the store and dropping
a bunch of money on Love Live goods (and griping about the markup), she said
something about us going over so I could buy them directly.  So I think we're on the
same wavelength there.  She has higher lodging standards than I do, though, so we'd
probably have to stay somewhere more expensive than the Kimi Ryokan.  Tsk tsk, all

that wasted money that could be spent on goods instead....

> When they updated the JP software last time, they added new tiny
> marker icons on top of the round card icons.
> These new marker icons are pretty convenient.

Yeah, I've noticed those, and they are helpful.  I miss them on the English server.

Maybe they should just put something in Options to turn the icons on and off.

Got another "here's a Gold Present!" audience assist this morning.  This one was the
green Student, for training SR skills.  Also had an Alpaca drop from a silver reward,
and got Ultra Success when using it, so that was nice.

Timothy Yeh wrote:
> Now I dont have to hold on to so many maxed out Ns so I remember if I have them
maxed out or not when I draw them.
> ^_^;

I get tired of looking them up in the poorly-organized Album to see what I've already
done.  The Album needs the ability to filter by color/rarity or sort by character
name, to make it easier to find the entry for a particular card.

--Robert
deloura@yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list