[seiyuu:28057] Re: General SIF update

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28057] Re: General SIF update
date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:56:11 -0700
> On Apr 23, 2015, at 9:42 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> That's a book for the PSP game School Idol Paradise.
> With School Idol Festival this popular and time consuming,
> I doubt any other Love Live game will do well.

Doesn’t help that SIP is a complete money grab. It’s a bad game that
reeks of cut corners. One example I saw was that you could change the costumes of
the girls, but only the three that were part of that game (since there were 3 games);

the rest would still show up in the song in the old costumes. That was funny. Plus,
game play is kind of…well, friends tell me that they don’t think the
game syncs up right. :P

> When they updated the JP software last time, they added new tiny
> marker icons on top of the round card icons.
> These new marker icons are pretty convenient.
> They made icons for full kizuna, max level, and transformed.
> You can easily tell which cards you can toss.. (^_^;;

This is going to help me tremendously. Now I don’t have to hold on to so many
maxed out Ns so I remember if I have them maxed out or not when I draw them. ^_^;

> But I don't think you need those on the album indexes.
> Since I crop the card icons from the album screenshots,
> the icons of the new characters I get will have these little
> marker icons on them.
> I wish they would have left the album pages alone.

For me, it’s nice to still have, so you don’t have to switch listings,
but I could probably live without them.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list