[seiyuu:28051] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28051] Re: General SIF update
date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 05:36:50 +0000 (UTC)
On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:27 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
>| Due to levelling, so far I've played seven three-song Medleys.
>| The first six were on Normal, the last one was on Easy just to empty
>| my bar before leaving for work.
>| Seem to get an audience assist in more games than not,
> So in 7 medleys, you played 21 songs.
> Did you get the assist in over 10 songs, or do you mean
> you got an assist in 4 or so of the medleys?

I meant in 4 or so of the medleys.  On Normal, it's not unusual for me to get no assists
at all, even on 3-song.  But sometimes I get 1 or 2, and it seems to come out to about
half the number of medleys.  That's not solid data, though, it's just a
number off the top of my head.

> I haven't gotten a gold assist yet, but I have 3 gold prizes so far.
> All teachers so far.  Since all my cards are maxed out and I don't
> have many slots left, I don't need teachers and animals.
> I want Nico's sisters or the SR friends.

Got a gold present today on Normal without the gold assist.  It gave me an Honor Student
voucher.  Got an R Pure Nozomi from it.  Everything else has been Bronze since I last
wrote, awarding Ns or 5k gold.

Tried Kodoku No Heaven on Hard today, since it's the song for the EN token event.
Has a bad reputation.  It wasn't easy, but it was easier than I expected it to be
after hearing everyone grumble and moan about it.  Was getting a score halfway between

A and S reliably, and my combo rating was around B... which is just barely enough
to be worth playing it instead of Normal.  If nothing else, at least it will go faster.

One of these days I have to actually try to learn an Expert song.  Any suggestions
on one to start with?

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list