[seiyuu:28046] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28046] Re: General SIF update
date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:27:00 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_482347_651500562.1429543620799

On Sunday, April 19, 2015 10:06 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
 =20

> The longer the medley, the more points you get.
> Also the harder the level, the more points you get.
>
> Since I get the same points per LP getting a C in EX
> (with my recovery team) compared to a S in hard
> (with my best team), I play EX just to save time.
> If I get easy EX songs, then I can play with my best team
> and go for S or A.
>=20
> The most important thing is "don't die".
Due to levelling, so far I've played seven three-song Medleys.=C2=A0 The fi=
rst six were on Normal, the last one was on Easy just to empty my bar befor=
e leaving for work.=C2=A0 Seem to get an audience assist in more games than=
 not, but they've always been Bronze prizes and always just been the usual =
N characters I'd expect from standard play... except for the Easy game, whi=
ch started off with an audience member giving me a "Gold Present" shout (go=
t a blue Teacher), and two of the Bronze prizes in that game ended up being=
 5K gold each instead of an N.
So far I've seen your (Hitoshi's) idolized bird-watching Kotori as my audie=
nce assist twice.=C2=A0=C2=A0 :)
Playing a 3-song medley on Normal (or lower) pretty much guarantees an S sc=
ore.=C2=A0 I'm hesitant to play on Hard because I have failed some of the 9=
-difficulty (JP) Hard songs before, and don't want to fail out of the medle=
y.=C2=A0 My LP bar is about the right size for Normal anyway -- it's 50 LP =
right now, and a 3-song Normal costs 24, so two of them fit in my full LP b=
ar.
--Robert

------=_Part_482347_651500562.1429543620799

Search field Search string