[seiyuu:28044] Re: General SIF update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28044] Re: General SIF update
date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:53:18 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_6250818_694493558.1429285998598

On Friday, April 17, 2015 12:36 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
 =20

> There was a software update for the JP version,
> and now it doesn't run on my iPhone 4S any more!

They had announced that it was going to stop working on machines running iO=
S 5.x and earlier after the update.=C2=A0 If you can upgrade the phone to i=
OS 6.0 or higher it should still work, I think.

>| At the tail end of the event, I was so short on gold that I was
>| selling idols into virtual slavery (that is, I was selling them to
>| earn Gold because I was broke) in order to afford Practice and
>| Special Practice.
> This will happen until you get to rank 100 or so.
> Once you get past that, then you will have too much
> money and not much to do with it.

Once the event ended and I ran around collecting all the achievement bonuse=
s for the Normal and Hard songs that had unlocked during the event, I had a=
 lot of gold again.=C2=A0 But I'm spending it very fast chaining maxed Norm=
als into each other so I can make inventory space, so we'll see how long it=
 holds out.

> During the medley festival events, you can spend lots of money for little=
 upgrades.
Do you have any advice for Medley Festivals?=C2=A0 I think the next event o=
n JP is going to be one, and I haven't participated in one before.=C2=A0 Sh=
ould I generally play 3 songs in whatever difficulty I would normally be co=
mfortable comboing?

> When I started going for the second card, I was around rank 100,
> and I used around 30 stones to get the second card.
> It has gotten a little easier to get the second card,
> but you need a little less than two days of playing per day.
> Right now since my LP is 130, I can get there with less
> than 2 stones per day.

It might be a little easier than that on the EN server at the moment, provi=
ded it isn't a Maki event (who seems unusually popular).
--Robert

------=_Part_6250818_694493558.1429285998598

Search field Search string

archive list