[seiyuu:28041] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28041] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling
date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:21:22 -0700
> On Apr 12, 2015, at 8:14 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> [Love Hime]
>> It's a funny parody of the genre with some interesting easter eggs.
>> It's sung by Tamura Yukari, who has had a MUCH longer career as an
>> idol seiyuu than I ever expected...
>
> Hou-chan too.  Well, technically they are still the same age as Onee-chan.

Oi, Oi.

> and Attack on Titan...the latter
>> of which I really don't get, despite going through the USJ attraction.
>
> Me three, although I have not been to USJ.

What is there to get? It’s a pretty simple attraction. Blood, guts, fighting action,
hopeless situations getting turned around by surprise powering up. At least there’s
a layer in the background that’s more complex than most action shows. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited