[seiyuu:28039] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28039] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling
date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:48:11 +0900
On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 6:43 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
>> Partly due to my daughter's influence, I'm watching the most anime I
>> have seen in over 15 years...though now that I've given up on Sailor
>> Moon, the closest thing to a Magical Girls show I've seen is Love
>> Hime. ^_^;;
>
> Love hime ?
>
> This one ?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4JmBDij7o

Love Hime is a favorite anime of the protagonist of Yowamushi Pedal
(the anime just ended; the manga is still ongoing), an otaku who bikes
90 kilometers round trip to Akiba ever day, and as a result ends up
getting drafted into the school's bicycle club.

The full song Koi no Himehime Petanko is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrshPMtH0CY

It's a funny parody of the genre with some interesting easter eggs.
It's sung by Tamura Yukari, who has had a MUCH longer career as an
idol seiyuu than I ever expected...

Yowamushi Pedal is my favorite of the shows I've been exposed to.
Others I have been dragged into watching at least a portion of include
Kuroko no Basuke, Yona of the Dawn, and Attack on Titan...the latter
of which I really don't get, despite going through the USJ attraction.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited