[seiyuu:28029] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28029] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling
date Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:30:56 +0000 (UTC)
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 8:06 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> - They will add the BR present songs as event songs or normal songs.

What does BR stand for?

> - There will be another illustration book going on sale in May.
>    (this will probably come with a serial code for a UR or SR)

Illustrations from the game, or just of the characters in general?

> - There will be new Rs added on 4/15.

Not sure whether that's a plus or a minus.  Since I haven't idolized the existing
ones yet, now there will be new and different ones that might drop instead of the
matching ones.  But if they look good, then it's OK.

- A UR Nozomi will be given away to those who log in at least
   5 days between 4/21 and 5/31.

> I use the Rs as food for these cards.
> My favorite skills are timer-yell and total-yell.

Looks like your iphone teams have one healer each, and your android teams have two
healers.  Coincidence, or intentional?

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list