[seiyuu:28005] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28005] Re: More Love Live (School Idol Festival) game babbling
date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:22:19 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_1860682_1105719562.1426872139599

On Friday, March 20, 2015 10:00 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

"Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
>| Am starting to suspect again that my tablet isn't quite up to the task,
>| though. I was playing Snow Halation on Hard this morning, and making a
>| very conscious effort to solidly hold down one of the hold notes on the
>| left side of the playfield, and then when I had to hit a tap note on
>| the right side at about the same vertical level, that broke the hold
>| note even though I hadn't moved my other finger.
>
> This happened on my Samsung sometimes.
> I think it depended on the air humidity and the dryness of
> my fingers.=C2=A0 But this usually never happens on my iphones.

Was it more common when your fingers were moist, or dry?=C2=A0 I had showed=
 less than 15 minutes before, so maybe my fingers were moister than usual.

> My current ASUS tablet has no problems too.
What model of ASUS tablet are you using?=C2=A0 It would be nice to buy some=
thing reliable that didn't involve dropping $500-$600 for a Mac Air or Air =
2.=C2=A0=C2=A0 :)=C2=A0 (I hear those are pretty much the gold standard for=
 tablets.)

>| Hoping to have enough play time for this event to get the non-idolized
>| Kotori in EN, though that baseball-themed Rin on the Japanese server
>| looks great. (I haven't started playing on that server yet, though.)> Th=
at singer Kotori is probably my favorite card that I have.

The non-idolized one doesn't seem out of the ordinary for Kotori pictures, =
but the idolized one is very nice.

> Oh, if you're going to join the JP game, start soon.
> The event just started.=C2=A0 My ids 448429962, 024641886.

I keep thinking about joining it, but haven't yet.=C2=A0 If I decide to get=
 a Mac tablet instead of my current android-style one, I won't be able to k=
eep my loveca when transferring the account, so it might be awkward to star=
t on JP while that is still uncertain.=C2=A0 (Have heard you must spend all=
 of your loveca before a transfer between different operating systems.)=C2=
=A0 Unlikely I would perform well enough with a brand new team to be able t=
o idolize Rin anyway, really.=C2=A0 But the JP server is so much farther ah=
ead that it's tempting....
--Robert

------=_Part_1860682_1105719562.1426872139599

Search field Search string