[seiyuu:28002] Re: School Idol Festival (Love Live) game remarks

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:28002] Re: School Idol Festival (Love Live) game remarks
date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:59:18 +0000 (UTC)
On Monday, March 16, 2015 7:47 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

"Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
>| > My favorites are 1 Kotori, 2 Nico, 3 Umi, 4 Honoka.
>| Not sure who mine are yet. I'm just used to hearing Honoka.
> Now that you have a 5 day break from the event,
> you can catch up on other things..
> like watching the Love Live anime. (^_^;

Watched the first three episodes last night.  Apparently Honoka is the main character...
I started with her in the game.  Looks like you can remember what year the students
are based on their bowtie colors... third year is green, second year is
blue/red, first year is light blue.

> I played on a 3 year old Galaxy Tab 7inch for over a year.
> The touch lag time was worse than my iphones, but I was able
> to play the EX songs.  I just had to touch a little earlier.
> With my current ASUS tablet (one year old), there is almost no delay.

> I think your tablet should be more than powerful enough.

I played Aishiteru Banzai on Hard last night after watching the second episode, and
that seemed to go fine.  It's only about a 7 difficulty, though.  Played some other
song this morning that was only a five or six on Hard and that was fine too...
maybe it's just the really high level Hard stuff that's problematic.  Or maybe there's
no problem at all and I'm just getting used to the seemingly faster-moving notes on
higher difficulties.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list