[seiyuu:28001] Re: School Idol Festival (Love Live) game remarks

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28001] Re: School Idol Festival (Love Live) game remarks
date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:15:36 -0700
> On Mar 16, 2015, at 5:48 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Oh, does the EN version have serial codes?
> I assume you can't put the JP serial codes in..

You can’t use JP serial codes. The only released serial code was for the NISA
Blu-ray set (sold out nearly instantly) and it was only the Honoka UR from the S1
BD set. Yet to keep sync with the JP card numbering, the spots are still there for

the other cards in the album list.

Apparently Weiss Schwarz booster set will have some more codes for the EN game.

> | Maybe I should define the Main team as some junk team that I'll never
> | use, and just put one of each character there so I can rotate them
> | through the Captain position and hear all their quotes and decide
> | which one I want to hear regularly and see on the menu screen. :)
>
> On special days, like someone's birthday or certain holidays,
> there are lines that you can only hear that day.
> On those days, I try to rotate the center to listen to the
> various voices.

We haven’t gotten to that point in the EN version where they started adding
those in, so we don’t get those.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list