[seiyuu:27998] Re: School Idol Festival (Love Live) game remarks

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27998] Re: School Idol Festival (Love Live) game remarks
date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 02:09:32 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_1067544_164549253.1426558172823

On Monday, March 16, 2015 5:48 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
 =20

> Even if you don't get the SR, there are many prizes along the way
> so it's best to participate in the events.
Agreed.

> Next time when you play a full event you should be able to reach
> the SR.=C2=A0 Even on normal, as long as you don't waste too much LPs
> being idle in the middle of the night (or your workday).

Well, the stronger team will make it a little easier, now that I have more =
Rs and higher.=C2=A0 But my LP bar is still only about 40, so unless I get =
up in the middle of the night, or bring my tablet to work and risk connecti=
ng it to work's Wi-Fi, I'll never really be able to take maximal advantage =
of all my LP.=C2=A0=C2=A0 (rank 27, LP 38)

> In the JP version, the events begin at 16:00 and end at 15:00.
> How do they do it in the EN version?
> you guys have multiple timezones..

It gave me the times in UTC.=C2=A0 The event that just ended had 8am UTC en=
d time and 9am UTC start time.=C2=A0 My time is 7 hours earlier, so the eve=
nt ended at 1am last night and the new ones would start at 2am local time.=
=C2=A0 I imagine other time zones are offset from that normally, if they're=
 running the EN version.

> Oh, does the EN version have serial codes?
> I assume you can't put the JP serial codes in..

There is a 'Serial Codes' option under 'Other', with a point-and-click keyb=
oard interface to enter a code.=C2=A0 Don't know what codes work on it.

>| Didn't realize until recently that some of the voice clips I've been
>| hearing since I started playing are actually based on team captains
>| or something (team captain of Main team?).
> center of the main team.
> But sometimes a random character comes up and says,
> "don't forget about me".

OK.=C2=A0 Did notice the occasional random, though it seemed to favor centr=
al members of my other teams.

> EN game voices are in Japanese?

The printed dialogue is in English, but all the voice work is still in Japa=
nese.=C2=A0 Samples from poking Umi on the menu screen:"Did you need someth=
ing?"=C2=A0 ("Nani ka goyou desu ka")
"Eek!=C2=A0 Wh-What is it?"=C2=A0 ("(sound)=C2=A0 Dou shimashita?")
"Um... Uh... What?"=C2=A0=C2=A0 ("Ano... nani ka")
"Did you just call for me?"=C2=A0 ("Ima yobimashita?")"If you keep that up,=
 I'm going to get angry."=C2=A0 ("Sore ijou yattara, okorimasu yo.")
"Th-That tickles!"=C2=A0 ("Ku-kusugutai desu")
"He-Hey!=C2=A0 Please stop!=C2=A0 ("Mo-mou, yamete kudasai!")
There are probably others.

The Story sections are the same way.=C2=A0 Printed dialogue in English, but=
 the voices are still speaking in Japanese.

> My favorites are 1 Kotori, 2 Nico, 3 Umi, 4 Honoka.
Not sure who mine are yet.=C2=A0 I'm just used to hearing Honoka.

> On special days, like someone's birthday or certain holidays,
> there are lines that you can only hear that day.
> On those days, I try to rotate the center to listen to the
> various voices.

I should do that to figure out which ones I like the most.=C2=A0=C2=A0 :)

My friend ID is 054113680 if any other EN players want to know.=C2=A0 I ass=
ume those are unique to the different language versions.

Currently trying to figure out if my (Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8-inch) tablet i=
s too weak for the harder songs.=C2=A0 When I play a fast Normal or most of=
 the Hards I've tried, I get bad presses where I'm still not sure if it's j=
ust me (worried I'll break the screen and being too cautious), or if it's a=
 physical or processing power problem with the tablet.=C2=A0 I've only had =
it for a couple of weeks.=C2=A0 The first thing I did with it was install t=
his game.=C2=A0 :)
--Robertdeloura@yahoo.com

------=_Part_1067544_164549253.1426558172823

Search field Search string