[seiyuu:27992] Re: New player of School Idol Festival (Love Live)

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27992] Re: New player of School Idol Festival (Love Live)
date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:32:40 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_4096704_1964185896.1426105960247

On Monday, March 9, 2015 9:53 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> Robert, long time no see.
Hi there!
> Love Live !=C2=A0 has 2 TV anime seasons.=C2=A0 Both seasons have 13 epis=
odes.

Ah, OK.=C2=A0 Thanks!
[Friend Points]Hitoshi wrote:> There is no bonus for saving them.=C2=A0 Als=
o they don't expire,
> and I don't think there is a maximum.
> So, you can use them any time you want.

I was at 1600 today, so did 10 recruits.=C2=A0 It worked out OK,=C2=A0got s=
ome better blue ("cool") Ns than I had before, and that was my weakest team=
.=C2=A0 Still don't have a blue that is higher than N, so am just using the=
 Leader position on my blue team to help earn bond (kizuna) points faster o=
n=C2=A0idolized=C2=A0characters.
Apologies=C2=A0for my mixture of Japanese game and English game terminology=
.

> I think getting the Rs maxed so your scores go up is important.

I started working on that.=C2=A0 My starting Honoka R and my green R are bo=
th 40 now, and am working on the other red R.=C2=A0 Got tired of saving all=
 my blues for a blue R, so have started leveling my stronger blue Ns to mak=
e that team suck less.

> Just for the scorematch events, you might end up playing against
> the computer if there aren't enough human opponents.
Started seeing more of that.=C2=A0 Finally stopped playing the regular song=
s for a while, and started using all of my LP on Score Match games.=C2=A0 H=
aven't had the courage to essentially play random songs on Hard yet though,=
 so stick to Normal except when I only have enough LP for an Easy and it wi=
ll cause me to level.

Timothy Yeh wrote:> Some friends of mine run a LLSIF wiki: http://decaf.kou=
hi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=3DMain_Page

I've read large parts of that.=C2=A0 :)
> It explains the calculation on the scoring in there. Worth a read, but do=
n=E2=80=99t worry too much how much > detail they go into, at least at the =
start. It=E2=80=99s all about having fun, after all. :P
Well, I like knowing how much I'm giving up by making certain decisions.=C2=
=A0 Apparently a note that goes to an=C2=A0on-color character is worth 10% =
more than one that goes to an off-colored character.=C2=A0 That helps me de=
cide when it is worth it to use a stronger but off-color character instead =
of a weaker on-color, but I haven't gotten to the point of looking at song =
charts and deciding which slots have the least notes (and putting the off-c=
olors there).
> Yeah and when you get a good card (i.e. a Ultra Rare), you=E2=80=99ll hav=
e friend requests up the wazoo. :P
With my exciting collection of a bunch of Ns and 3 Rs, that hasn't been muc=
h of a problem yet.=C2=A0 Am starting to push for maximum bond on idolized =
characters, though, so am making good progress towards my first 10+1 recrui=
t.=C2=A0 Which should wait until after the event is over, if I have the lov=
eca built up by then, right?=C2=A0 For the guaranteed SR chance on a 10+1, =
which doesn't apply during events?
--Robertdeloura@yahoo.com

------=_Part_4096704_1964185896.1426105960247

Search field Search string