[seiyuu:27991] Re: New player of School Idol Festival (Love Live)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27991] Re: New player of School Idol Festival (Love Live)
date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 00:21:25 -0700
> On Mar 9, 2015, at 10:29 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> | I started messing with the event today, and had a Normal mode song
> | where I got a full combo but finished in last place, behind two people
> | who hadn't gotten a combo, because I haven't gotten my team up high
> | enough level yet.
>
> Happens all the time.. but with me I always have combo around 50 or so,
> and still end up ahead of those who have full combo. (^_^;
> It all depends on who you match up against.

That’s going to happen especially early on.

Some friends of mine run a LLSIF wiki: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main_Page

It explains the calculation on the scoring in there. Worth a read, but don’t worry
too much how much detail they go into, at least at the start. It’s all about having
fun, after all. :P

> | Didn't realize until recently that when you pick from that list of
> | people to assist you in a live, you're choosing from other real players.
>
> Yes.  After the live, you can ask them to be your "friend".
> These friends are helpful during normal play and the normal events.

Yeah and when you get a good card (i.e. a Ultra Rare), you’ll have friend requests
up the wazoo. :P

> | Though I'm guessing my last Event live actually had PC players of some
> | kind, since it waited for a while with only one more person joining in,
> | and then suddenly added two people with names like 'Karaoke Student'
> | so the match could start.
>
> Just for the scorematch events, you might end up playing against
> the computer if there aren't enough human opponents.

This happens A LOT in the EN version. Especially at the EX levels (when I use up my
LPs, it’s usually 2 matches with only bots and maybe 1 full game and one with partial
bots). You can tell because the word “Player” is in gray. Real people are
in blue. Some people are comedians and change their screen name to one of the bot
names. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list