[seiyuu:27983] Re: New player of School Idol Festival (Love Live)

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27983] Re: New player of School Idol Festival (Love Live)
date Sun, 8 Mar 2015 18:28:30 +0000 (UTC)
 On Sunday, March 8, 2015 1:58 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> The only thing is probably not wasting the stones.
> It's probably best to save 50 to do the 10+1 draw.
> Is one SR guaranteed for the EN version?

I think it is when an event isn't active.
> Go for the event SRs.

Is that realistic when I'm just starting out, or would that require me to buy a bunch
of loveca? (or whatever they call the little heart stones)
> The level and kizuna of the base card will remain,
> the stats of the second card will get tossed.
> So you don't have to level up the second card.

So unless I like the picture on the non-idolized (pre-Special Training) card, there's
no real reason to save a copy of the original card?
Timothy Yeh wrote:> I second this. The most guaranteed way to build up your team is
to get the event SRs and also get to> the 2nd tier (which has gotten easier because
they’ve started to expand the tiers). Well, the most> guaranteed way to build up
your team is to throw thousands of dollars into loveca gems (they are > called gems
in the EN version), and draw away, but most of us don’t have those kind of wallets.
:P
2nd tier is the one where you get a second copy of the event SR, so you will be able
to idolize it?
How hard is it to get the first copy?  Is that almost guaranteed if you actually
participate in the event, or is it hard to even get one copy?

> Yeah, once you’ve idolized and maxed them out (level and kizuna/bond wise), they
only take up space. I> hold on to a bunch so I remember which N cards I have or haven’t
idolized yet, but I’ve started tossing > most of them away.

So you want to idolize and max them out so you get loveca for doing that, but afterwards
you don't need to keep them (other than to remember which ones you've already done)
unless you happen to find that particular card useful?
Are characters 'born' with a Special Ability at level 1 if they're going to have one,
or do they sometimes develop one as you level them?  Right now I have two girls with
a Special -- the one I chose at the start of the game, and I think the other was an
R I got from either the daily free recruit or passing a Live.  Maybe it's only characters
higher than N who have Specials?  I've heard that in order to level the special,
you have to Train them with another character with the same Special, and preferably
of the same Special level?
--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list